The perfect thickness and size for Yogis of all levels.
It provides a naturally grippy surface, size of 183cm*68cm fit for everyone. It's the perfect gift for yourself and your loved ones.
3mm PU& Natural Rubber Yoga Mat
1) If you use massage oils or body lotions, please shower before practicing yoga.
2) DO NOT DRY OR STORE IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
3) Please avoid all yoga mat sprays, washes, and soaps made with ‘essential oils’, tea tree oil, etc. Some oils, by definition, cause slipperiness or corrode rubber.
4) Please do not put in a washing machine.
5) Please do not use harsh chemical cleaners or abrasives.
FOR DAILY CLEANINGS: wipe with a soft cloth and water.
FOR OCCASIONAL DEEP CLEANINGS:
1) PLEASE WASH with a minimal amount of mild soap OR a 50/50 mix of organic cider vinegar and water (1/4 cup combined). Simple soaps like Ivory are best. ‘Moisturizing’ soaps, organic soaps, essential oil soaps may cause slipperiness and be hard to rinse.
2) PLEASE RINSE thoroughly (but please never soak). Rubber is very sponge-like. Minimal amounts of soap will make rinsing easier. The vinegar wash is easier to rinse than soap. A soapy mat will be slippery.
3) PLEASE AIR DRY your mat IN THE SHADE. Drying may take 24-48 hours.
The main reasons why yogis report slipperiness are: